Jeb A. Crandall focuses his practice in medical malpractice, correctional healthcare, and general-liability insurance defense. Jeb's experience includes the following:
- Unanimous medical review panel opinion in favor of Defendant physician in a medical malpractice case involving allegations of a failure to diagnose cauda equina syndrome, which left Plaintiff with temporary paralysis.
- Defense verdict obtained after a three-day jury trial in a case involving a dispute between neighbors resulting in injury. Defendant was covered under his homeowner's policy subject to a reservation of rights.
- Summary judgment received for a preeminent long-term care provider on a slip-and-fall case in which Plaintiff was visiting a resident at the facility. Defendant nursing home was able to establish that Plaintiff could not identify what caused him to fall.
To learn more about Jeb personally, please see Jeb's personal page.
Areas of Practice
- Medical malpractice
- Correctional Healthcare
- General-liability Insurance Defense
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 2006
Top 10 Percent of Class
Interned, Magistrate Judge Kennard P. Foster, United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Southern Illinois University, Business Management, 2003
- Rookie Seminar, 2011 - present
- Nursing Home/ALF Litigation Seminar, 2011 - present
Honors and Awards
- Indiana Super Lawyers "Rising Stars," 2009 - 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Defense Research Institute