Jeb A. Crandall
Jeb Crandall is a partner and shareholder with Bleeke Dillon Crandall, P.C. in Indianapolis, Indiana and has been with the firm since 2006. Jeb focuses his practice in medical malpractice defense, correctional healthcare, nursing home/long-term care facility claims, hospital defense, and general insurance defense. Jeb has tried cases in both federal and state courts throughout Indiana and has argued before the U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit in Chicago, Illinois.
Along with a practice focused on defending hospitals and their physicians and nursing staff, a significant bulk of Jeb’s practice focuses on representing physicians and nursing staff within Indiana’s prisons and jails. These cases often present unique and challenging medical and legal issues, implicating both state medical malpractice law and federal Constitutional law.
Jeb regularly counsels clients on risk management issues, including presenting on risk management at the 2013 and 2016 National Commission on Correctional Healthcare conferences. Jeb is a member of the Indiana Bar Association, Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (DTCI), the Defense Research Institute (DRI), and the Indiana Society for Healthcare Risk Management (ISHRM).
To learn more about Jeb personally, please see Jeb's personal page.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Correctional Healthcare
- General-liability Insurance Defense
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 2006
Top 10 Percent of Class
Interned, Magistrate Judge Kennard P. Foster, United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Southern Illinois University, Business Management, 2003
- Rookie Seminar, 2011 - present
- Nursing Home/ALF Litigation Seminar, 2011 - present
Honors and Awards
- Indiana Super Lawyers "Rising Stars," 2009 - 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
- Defense Research Institute
- Indiana Society for Healthcare Risk Management (ISHRM)